Project Green Vision is started with a love for nature by conserving it for the future generations.
Actions involved in this project are:
- Adapting soil conservation methods and techniques by a forestation, cultivation of barren lands.
- Promoting vertical farming methods in urban areas.
- Implementing methods of utilization of less chemical fertilizers and pesticides and promoting the use of bio fertilizers like vermin compost.
- Utilization of non conventional energy resources like solar power and wind energy.
- Creating awareness on waste management and recycling.
- Providing innovative methods of managing garbage and organic wastes.
- Recycling wastes and plastic.
- Promoting and building toilets, raising awareness in water borne diseases and sanitation by avoiding open defecation in urban slums and rural India.
Goals for 2015: To cultivate 2.5 acres of land with rice and vegetables and produce 2 tons of Vermicompost.